Benjamin Niemeyer is an associate trial lawyer who focuses his trial practice on representing insurance carriers in first-party coverage litigation, especially regarding coverage issues involving arson, fraud, and first-party damage. Benjamin also assists in counseling carriers in the pre-suit and coverage determination stages by offering legal analysis and coverage recommendations.
Prior to joining the firm, Benjamin graduated cum laude with his Juris Doctor from the Saint Louis University School of Law, where he received the Law School Dean’s Scholarship and honed his advocacy skills by participating in Moot Court and Trial Advocacy. He is also a summa cum laude graduate of political science and philosophy at Drury University.
In his free time, Benjamin enjoys travel, live music, and exploring the St. Louis food scene.
Awards & Achievements
- Alpha Lambda Delta National Honor Society
- Ruth Bamburger Scholar, Drury University
- Outstanding Senior, Political Science, Drury University.
- Saint Louis University School of Law (J.D., cum laude, 2022)
- Drury University (B.A., Political Science and Philosophy, summa cum laude, 2019)
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Missouri
- U.S. District Court for the Western District of Missouri