Dan has defended both companies and individuals in all litigation matters, including personal injury, premises liability, product liability, and maritime law. He advises and represents clients through each phase of the litigation process, including pre-suit investigation and evaluation and then once as lawsuit is filed the discovery phase, motion practice, trial, and post-trial motions as well as the appellate process following trial.
Dan developed a concentration in the representation and defense of boat manufacturers in product liability and maritime cases in Missouri and across the United States, many of which involve complex personal injuries. He has a record of successfully eliciting testimony and filing dispositive motions in lawsuits involving catastrophic boat accidents throughout the United States leading to judgments in favor of his clients in multi-million-dollar exposure cases. Dan has also successfully defended the firm’s boat manufacturer clients in various appellate courts around the country.
- Speaker, "Post-Covid Verdicts: What is Important? Are They Here to Stay?" Watters Wolf Bub Hansmann Trial & Insurance Symposium, January 2023
- Saint Louis University School of Law (J.D., cum laude, 2016)
- Articles Editor, Saint Louis University Public Law Review
- Staff Member, Saint Louis University Public Law Review
- Truman State University (B.S., Business Administration, 2013)
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Missouri
- U.S. District Court for the Western District of Missouri