David Fischer concentrates his trial practice on representing automobile dealers and manufacturers in large consumer protection and warranty claims and lawsuits throughout the State of Missouri and serves as counsel for a regional chain of automobile dealerships. In addition, David represents both individuals and companies in the areas of premises liability, retail liability and personal injury liability throughout the State. In the construction defect area of litigation and arbitration, David represents general contractors and sub-contractors involved in large construction defect and breach of contract matters across the State of Missouri.
David began his career practicing law as an associate for a Midwest regional trial firm, representing large insurance companies, handling a multitude of pre-trial matters and preparing cases for jury trials. David later joined a boutique firm, where he continued concentrating on his trial practice, including in the practice of hotly contested, high-net-worth domestic litigation matters. Through his career, David has taken pride in his ability to handle high stress and complex matters in trial courts throughout Missouri.
David is a native St. Louisan, avid St. Louis sports fan and enjoys volunteering in the greater St. Louis area. He also enjoys spending time with family, friends and his dog, Boomer.
- Bar Association of Metropolitan St. Louis
- St. Charles County Bar Association
- Missouri Bar Association
- American Bar Association
- Sports Lawyer Association
Awards & Achievements
- Vice Presidential Scholar – Saint Louis University
- Washington University in St. Louis (J.D. - 2019)
- Saint Louis University (B.S., Business Administration, (2016, magna cum laude)
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Missouri
- U.S. District Court for the Western District of Missouri