Hannah Schweissguth is an associate trial lawyer, and she focuses on defense of clients in the area of construction law and personal injury litigation. Hannah takes pride in her abilities as a writer and speaker which makes her a zealous advocate for her clients both in and out of the courtroom. Prior to joining the firm, Hannah was a law clerk focusing on municipal law and civil litigation. After obtaining a master’s degree from John Hopkins University in Regulatory Affairs, she graduated cum laude from Saint Louis University School of Law, where she served as the Executive Vice President of the Student Bar Association and worked as a teaching fellow and teacher’s aid in legal research and writing.
In her free time, Hannah likes spending time with her two Corgis and mini-Aussie, as well as volunteering as a firefighter in her hometown.
Awards & Achievements
- Judicial Intern, Jefferson County Circuit Court
- SLU Law Dean’s Scholar
- Legal Research & Writing Teacher’s Aid, SLU Law
- Faculty Fellow, SLU Law
- Student Bar Association Executive Vice President
- Environmental Law Society Vice President
- Saint Louis University School of Law—Juris Doctor, 2022, cum laude
- Johns Hopkins University—M.S. Regulatory Affairs, 2019
- Saint Louis University—B.S. Degree 2015
- Missouri (2022)