Mason Mitchell is an associate trial lawyer who focuses his practice on defending individuals and corporations in the areas of premises liability and personal injury. Mason graduated from the University of Missouri School of Law where he was a law scholarship recipient. During law school, Mason worked with the Mizzou Law Veterans Clinic, Entrepreneurship Legal Clinic, and externed at Mid-Missouri Legal Services. These activities allowed him to work with clients and prepared himself with as much practical experience as possible to best serve his clients from day one.
In his free time, Mason enjoys spending time with family and friends, reading, and enjoying nature with his girlfriend and their dog.
Awards & Achievements
- University of Missouri School of Law Tuition Scholarship
- Associate Member of Mizzou Law Journal of Dispute Resolution
- Member of the Mizzou Law Entrepreneurship Legal Clinic
- Member of Mizzou Law Veterans Clinic
- Semester in Practice Externship at Mid-Missouri Legal Services
- University of Missouri School of Law (J.D. 2022)
- Southeast Missouri State University (BA, magna cum laude, Political Science, 2018)
- Missouri 2022