Nicholas Cova is an associate trial lawyer who focuses his practice defending corporations, individuals, and insurers involved in lawsuits throughout the state of Missouri. Nick’s areas of focus are lawsuits involving complex construction defect and contract litigation and premises liability lawsuits. In addition, he is part of the firms insurance coverage practice group concentrating on lawsuits involving first party coverage interpretation and issues of potential arson/fraud in the submitting of insurance claims. Prior to joining the firm, Nicholas graduated from Charleston School of Law, where he served as the Vice President of the Fashion Law Association and was an active member of the Business Law Association. Outside of work, Nicholas enjoys working out and spending time with his girlfriend, his dog, and his family.
Awards & Achievements
- CALI Award – Workers’ Compensation (Spring 2021)
- Charleston School of Law (J.D., 2021)
- Lindenwood University (B.A., 2019)
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Missouri
- U.S. District Court for the Western District of Missouri
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Illinois