Scott Lunte is an associate trial lawyer who represents individuals and corporations in all stages of litigation and focuses primarily on the defense of personal injury tort litigation in the areas of automobile liability and premises liability litigation.
During law school, Scott participated extensively in activities geared toward enhancing trial advocacy skills including as a member of the competitive arbitration and mock trial team, the latter of which his team won the regional championship and advanced to the national competition in 2021 and 2022. Scott also worked for The Veterans Consortium, a non-profit organization that provides pro bono appellate advocacy on behalf of U.S. Armed Services veterans in their claims for compensation for disabilities due to their service in the U.S. Court of Appeals for Veterans Claims. It is this experience and commitment to advocacy that Scott brings to his trial practice.
Outside the office, Scott enjoys spending time with friends and family, traveling, and singing in his church choir.
Awards & Achievements
- David Ray Trial Advocacy Award
- Roscoe Anderson Award for Excellence in Advocacy
- TYLA National Trial Competition Regional Champion and National Qualifying Team, 2021 & 2022
- ABA Arbitration Competition Regional Semi-Finalist Team, 2021
- Business, Entrepreneurship & Tax Law Review
- Member of the Mizzou Law Veterans Clinic
- David Isbell Legal Intern, The Veterans Consortium, Washington D.C.
- University of Missouri-Columbia (J.D., 2022)
- Webster University (B.A., Political Science, 2018)
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Missouri
- U.S. District Court for the Western District of Missouri