Travis has practiced in civil and commercial litigation for years and has been intimately involved in all aspects of litigation, including trial. His practice primarily concentrates on construction and commercial litigation. He often represents contractors, subcontractors, suppliers, and real developers in construction defect claims. Travis also specializes in the defense of individuals, corporate clients, and insurers in transportation and trucking, commercial auto, and products liability matters.
Travis has been involved in all aspects of litigation from pre-suit investigation and consultation through trial and jury verdict. He has been involved in litigation in both state and federal court throughout Missouri and Illinois. He has authored and argued successful dispositive and pre-trial motions on many issues. Travis vigorously advocates on behalf of his clients in order to obtain the best possible result for his clients.
- 3100 Arsenal Holdings, LLC v. Tremco Incorporated, et al. summary judgment granted to the extent Defendants could not be held liable for consequential damages and upheld liability limitation under the terms of the Agreement in the Eastern District of Missouri (2022).
- Sonya Gettinger v. Mark Hake, represented Defendant at bench trial regarding the application of insecticide at a home in Washington County, Illinois (2021)
- Fixman v. The Chesterfield Parkview Condominium Association, Jay Peters, and Westminster Development I, LLC successfully prepared and argued Motion to Dismiss for Failure to State a Claim in St. Louis County, Missouri (2020).
- Kiser v. Duane Ernst Construction, represented Defendant at jury trial regarding an alleged construction defect of a retaining wall in Perry County, Missouri. (2019)
- Marty v. Black Cat Marketing, et. al successfully prepared and argued Motion to Dismiss for lack of personal jurisdiction in Eastern District of Missouri. (2018)
- Ford v. DLFuchs, Inc. successfully prepared and argued Motion for Summary Judgment regarding Plaintiffs’ Magnuson Moss Warranty claim in St. Louis County. (2018)
- Avola v. Schwartz ad litem for Brennan Represented Defendant in motor vehicle accident in St. Louis County, Missouri. Case was settled during jury deliberation. (2017)
- Parker v. Bell Missouri, LLC et al. obtain defense verdict in St. Clair County Arbitration Center. (2017)
- Forsman v. Burgess, obtained summary judgment on Plaintiff’s claim for equitable garnishment. (2017)
- University of Missouri – Kansas City School of Law (J.D., 2014)
- Managing Editor for the Journal of the American Academy of Matrimonial Lawyers
- Southeast Missouri State University (B.S., Environmental Science, cum laude 2011)
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Missouri
- U.S. District Court for the Western District of Missouri